Matters needing attention in installation and use of weightless feeder
What should we pay attention to when installing the weightlessness feeder? As we all know, it is very important to maintain its normal operation as a metering equipment. In order to ensure the metering accuracy of the equipment, the installation work must be in place. Let's take a look at it together.
1. Keep the platform stable: Firstly, the platform of the equipment should be fixed well. If the working environment produces greater vibration, it will produce deformation interference to the sensor of the equipment.
2. Guarantee the equipment seal: Secondly, the equipment is made into a sealed shape not only to prevent dust, leakage, but also to prevent wind, so, as far as possible to place the equipment in a less airflow environment, to avoid the impact of air flow measurement accuracy.
3. Shorten the connection distance: We should pay attention to the connection distance between silo and hopper is short, because the connection distance is too long, encounter those materials with strong adhesion will be troublesome, this is a major factor interfering with the measurement accuracy.
4. Accelerate the feeding speed: When the material is not flowing properly, the way to prevent clogging is mechanical stirring, but it should be noted that the stirring work can not continue, it is suggested that the feeding stirring two in one, both keep in step.
5. Reasonable feeding setting: not only the feeding time is set here, the shorter the feeding time is controlled, there are also feeding limits. How to observe whether the feeding upper and lower limits are reasonable can be checked by observing the frequency of the inverter, at the same time, it is suggested to reduce feeding times.